Some facts about full body & Brazilian waxing
You can have everything from facial to Brazilian. Legs, arms, bikini area…just about any place that has hair.
We Only Wax never reuses wax or “double dips”!
waxing for men…
Many men have back, chest, shoulders, Brazilians as well as nose, eyebrows and ears. You can have everything from facial to Brazilian. Legs, arms, bikini area…just about any place that has hair.
It is safe and economical.
About 60% of our clientele are men.
See a list of our full body and Brazilian waxing services for men.
waxing for women…
Women can do full body and facial waxing knowing it is safe, fast and long lasting.
See a list of our full body and Brazilian waxing services for women.
more waxing info…
- For the wax to perform best the hair must be about 1/4 inch long.
- After your waxing procedure, we will apply product to sooth the skin, prevent in-grown hairs and retard the hair growth.
- Waxing pulls hair out by the root, causing the body to send less nutrients to the hair shaft so the hair comes back slower, finer and softer. Shaving is just the opposite. Not only do you chance razor mishaps, but the hair comes back thicker, faster and more coarse.
- Shaving is more likely to result in in-grown hair or stubble that can irritate.
- When waxing is done on a regular basis, in approximately 3 months you will notice longer results from the treatments.
- You should not wax if you are taking any blood thinners (including aspirin),oral or topical acne medication, or using Retin A, Renova, or glycolic acids.
Worried about an uncomfortable experience? Although We Only Wax uses the best products we can buy to make sure your experience is comfortable, we do have some numbing products for you to purchase…you will be numb in 30 minutes!
If you have questions about full body or Brazilian waxing that we have not answered here, please contact us.